Vienna graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Manitoba in 2019 and was called to the Manitoba Bar in 2021. Prior to studying law, Vienna obtained a degree in Commerce with a specialization in Marketing from the University of Toronto.
Vienna articled at Fast Trippier Law and joined the firm as an associate in 2021.
- Participant in the Harold G. Fox Intellectual Property Moot (2019)
- Participant in the Hockey Arbitration Competition of Canada (2017)
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Robson Hall Chapter (2017-2018)
- Manitoba Law Student’s Association (2017-2018)
- University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor (J.D.), 2019
- University of Toronto, Bachelor of Commerce, with Distinction, 2014
- Cantonese (conversational)