Laryssa graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Manitoba in 2018 and was called to the Manitoba Bar in 2019. Prior to obtaining her law degree, Laryssa graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) from the University of Manitoba.
Laryssa joined the firm as an associate and practices primarily in the areas of corporate and commercial law, residential and commercial real estate, wills and powers of attorney, and estate planning and administration.
In her free time, Laryssa enjoys travelling, attending local farmers’ markets and festivals in support of Winnipeg’s small businesses, and is an avid reader of many different authors.
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Elmwood Community Resource Centre
- Participant in the national Harold G. Fox Intellectual Property Moot (2018)
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Robson Hall Chapter (2015-2018)
- Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2016-2018)
- University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor (J.D.) 2018
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Arts (Honours), 2014